WOMEN’S HEALTH CLINIC (OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CLINIC)
Most women want to be healthy and always put their health at the top of their priorities. Thus’ it’s important for them to know how to take care of their bodies properly. They also need to understand about their health care, illness and pre-diseases prevention. Moreover, it’s very important for women of all ages to receive expert advices about nature of different illness because it can reduce the risk of getting these illness or treat them in timely manner and be cured.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Udon, understands the needs of women of all ages and is ready to serve our clients with the medical team of all branches from maternity , childbirth to gynecology and infertility including annual health checkup, diagnosis.
Prevention and treatment of women’s diseases, antenatal care, labor, and delivery by obstetricians with specialized experience in various fields and professional nurses for expert advice and the peace of mind of patients and loved ones.
Now Women’s Health Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Udon has been applying the most updated surgical technologies called “ Advanced 3D Laparoscopic Surgery which helps or surgeons to see clearer and deeper in more details just like having access into the stomach of the patient and so are able to accurately estimate the dimension for performing surgery for our patients safely and quickly. By using this advanced 3D Laparoscopic Surgery, our patients will have smaller wound, less pain, most importantly, helping the patients to have faster recovery especially, those who are at the age of menopause. There will be no complains about the ugliness of operation wounds, decreasing the risks for infections and losing blood.
Moreover, we also have a 3D ultrasound to look at your baby in the mother’s womb in 3 dimensions. This will help our doctors to have more information about the baby and so that our doctors will be able
to apply them in treating our patients effectively.
OUR MEDICAL SERVICES WOMEN OF ALL AGES:
• Basic Health check up and complete diagnosis.
• Physical examination & counseling to prepare for marriage and having children.
• Cervical Cancer Screening Test ( Thin Prep) and virus tetection including vaccination for cervical cancer prevention.
• Ultrasonography for abnormalities of internal organs of women with ultrasound machine that produces very clear images.
• Bone densitometry in menopausal patients.
• Diagnosis for menstrual disorders such as menstrual cramps, abdominal pain, and vaginal discharge.
• All types of cancer in women of all ages such as cervical cancer, ovarian cancer etc.
• Treatment with open-abdominal surgery for gynecological problems.
• Medical care for menopausal women including expert advice on preparation before menopause, during menopause, and after menopause.
• Medical care & prevention for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women.
• Consultation & treatment for hormonal changes and other problems.
TREATMENT FOR OTHER DISEASES OF WOMEN:
• Medical & Health care for pregnant women from before having children, during pregnancy, and after childbirth by professional team of specialists physicians supported by multidisciplinary medical teams.
• Pre-pregnancy Care.
o Consultation and preparation before having children.
o Consultation and solution for infertility problems
• Pregnancy Care:
o Examination for diseases and disorders of mothers and fetuses
o Diagnosis for chromosomal disorders or thalassemia by maternal and fetal medicine specialists.
o Down Syndrome screening
o Consultation for children
• Delivery Care:
o Labor & childbirth with modern equipment and high technology l
o High risk labor care
o Preparation for breast feeding and consultation for breastfeeding problems.
o Alternative medicine with gynecological surgery.
Remarks; Treatment for many female diseases should depend on the indications and limitations of each surgical procedure including the discretion and experience of the physicians.
You can consult any women’s health problems with our experts at :
“Women’s Health Clinic, Bangkok Hospital Udon”