HEALTH PROMOTION CENTER BANGKOK HOSPITAL UDON
Health Promotion Center of Bangkok Hospital Udon is committed to provide health care services for you and your loved ones as we consider your health is most precious in your lives. We are offering different health check up programs for each of our clients based on his gender, age or occupational risks. These health check up programs will definitely help detect their health problems from the earlier stage and with the professional care & consultation of our multidisciplinary specialists team, they will be able to prevent their future diseases from happening or get the right treatment for their existing diseases with the international standard medical services.
· Personal Health check-Up
As our physical condition changes according to our gender & age groups; therefore, we provide different health check up programs for each of our clients according to their gender and age group as following:
1. Basic Health Check Up ( for under the age of 30)
2. Advanced Health Check Up (for aged 30-40 )
3. Executive Male Health Check Up ( for men aged 40-up)
4. Executive Female Health Check Up ( for women aged 40 up)
5. Ultimate Male Health Check Up (for men aged 40 up)
This is a comprehensive program for men.
6. Ultimate Male Health Check Up ( for women aged 40 up) This is a comprehensive Health Checkup program for women.
OTHER HEALTH CHECKS UP PROGRAMS;
· Cancer Screening Test
· Pre-marriage & pre-pregnancy Tests
· Employee health check up, special check up for occupational risks such as Pulmonary Function Tests or Audiometry test.
· Requesting a medical certificate for working in confined spaces.
· Health check up for Offshore workers.
· Health check up for underwater workers.
· Health check up for Thai or international driver’s licenses.
· Pre-insurance Health check up for adult or children
· Health check up for overseas workers.
· Pre-departure health check up
· Employee Resuming work health check up
· Pre-employment & Pre-Placement Health check up
· Annual Health check up for employees
· Health Check up for work Permit for foreign workers
· Vaccination Services for various diseases
· Work Capability Assessment Health Check up
OUR HEALTH CHECKS UP PROCEDURES:
· Fill in your information, health history background & life style etc
· Consulting our nurses or healthcare specialist team in order to choose the right program of your choice.
· Checking your vital signs (blood pressure & temperature)
· Checking your weight, height & sight
· Blood collection, laboratory analysis
· Health check –up result reported to you personally by our specialist physicians as well as delivering any answer for any questions you may have about you health care.
· In case of any abnormalities, you can get special consultations or further treatment from our specialist physicians immediately.
PRE-HEALHT CHECK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
· No food no drinks ( except plain water) at least 8-12 hours before check up.
For checkup of upper intestinal tract, please do not eat any food or take any drinks even plain water.
· Please don’t forget to bring your previous check up results for our doctor’s reference of diagnosis.
· Avoid drinking alcohol 24 hours before your check up.
· It’s recommended to have at least 6-8 hours sleep before your health check up as sleep deprivation can result in abnormalities especially blood pressure, heartbeat and body temperature.
· Avoid overdoing the exercises at least 24 hours be for having your health check.
· Female patient should have your health check up 7 days before & after menstruation. Urine examination should not be done during menstruation because menstruation blood is contaminated in the urine and will affect the test result.
· Mammograms screening test should not be conducted while having menstruation because the breast can be very dense and tight. Mammograms screening test should be done after menstruation.
· For suspecting of pregnancy, please inform our staff before the examination.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE EXERCISE STRESS TEST: EST
o Avoid smoking, eating food or drinking any drinks with caffeine including tea, coffee, soft drinks as well as some painkillers at least 3 hours before the test.
o For patients with diabetes, please consult with your doctor for what can be eaten before the test.
o For patient who are taking medication regularly, please consult with your doctor before the test.
o Sipping a bit of water before the test can be done.
o Please put on appropriate attire for the examination.
It is recommended for the patients to drink plain water and hold your urine before having whole abdomen ultrasound for accurate test results.
OUR SERVICES HOURS:
Monday to Sunday 07:00-17:00 hours.
For more information, please contact: HEALTH PROMOTION CENTER BANGKOK HOSPITAL UDON Tel: 66-42-343111 ext: 1170 or 1173